Cystic Fibrosis Australia
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is one of the most common life-shortening genetic conditions affecting Australians. It affects the lungs and the digestive systems. People with CF undergo a daily gruelling treatment regime to stay healthy.
- Every 4 days a child is born with cystic fibrosis
- More than one million Australians are carriers of the CF gene
- There is currently no cure
By participating in a 65 Roses activity you will be helping Cystic Fibrosis Australia raise money for vital research projects and clinical improvement programs.
Every dollar raised will go to improving the quality of life for people living with CF and bring us closer to our vision of lives unaffected by cystic fibrosis.
Help us make a difference. Donate now, organise a 65 Roses Challenge, create your own event or sell roses and merchandise. Select your activity now...
How can you help this May?
- Take the 65 Roses Challenge
- Hold your own fundraising event
- Buy or sell roses
- Sell Merchandise